Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun with Friends!!

Before we headed to San Antonio to look for a house, we had a block party and a play date with Alexis' long lost twin! Here is Alexis with her friend who so sadly moved away last week...when we drive by their house, Alexis always says she misses her and asks if she is coming back! Oh, the struggles of moving...they just don't quite understand yet!
Alexis with her twin in the Town Center fountain...they thought it was funny to put their hair underneath the running water... After our picnic at the Town Center, we came back to the house and they played in Alexis' room...well, later that day, I went up to Alexis' room and this is what I found...all of the stuffed animals, which were once piled in the corner, were now all on the floor...but I didn't mind at all because I needed to go through them again before we moved and well, guess what I did the next day! Bailey and Schnapps really enjoyed having the animals on the ground!!!

No comments: